Friday, March 10, 2017

Contest reminder quickie

I'm really tired and fighting a bug that wants to claim my vocal cords again, so I'll make this short and sweet – like the daphne bush blooming outside my door.

I snuck in a lambing contest announcement in my last post. Either not many saw it, or not many are motivated by my promise of an undecided prize. ;-)  If you want to put your name in the hat (maybe for a handknit hat?), you have until the end of this weekend. Go to this post and in the comments, put four dates between now and Mother's Day (and make sure I have a way to contact you). The person who comes closest to the dates on which my four bred ewes deliver will win . . . something!

While I cleaned house this morning, the dogs watched the squirrel channel:

Sorry for the spots; I grabbed my old camera with dust in the lens. Still, you can see what a beautiful day it was here!

That's it for now from . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well heck. May 1, May 11, April 20 and April 1.

Hope all goes smoothly. Helen
helendotmatheyhyphenhornathotmaildotcom

Debbie said...

Feel better soon!

Claire MW said...

I do hope you recover quickly. The daphne would certainly make me feel better. It's -13 F here today - no flowers here for a very long time, I guarantee! The squirrels are huge!

Mama Pea said...

Oh, dear. I know so little about sheep . . . how 'bout April 2, April 16, April 30 and May 5.

I'm fighting a bug here, too. Swollen gland under my jaw and a choke-y, tickle-y cough that woke me a couple of times during the night. Arrrrgh. We're in the deep freeze again, -4 this morn. Double arrrrgh.